Hello everyone, today sees an update to Garry's Mod DayZ!
I will be posting updates as I code them to the #day-devlogs channel in our discord server: https://csiservers.com/discord
Make sure to follow that channel to be aware of updates before they go live!
- Fixed random loot spawns in the middle of the road
- Added loot to a building that had not been set up
- Added item: Flare
Single-use item that attracts an airdrop. Limited to once every 5 minutes. Cannot have more than one airdrop active at a time.
This item spawns as part of the weapons loot category and is available in both the world and airdrops
- Made grenades spawn in the world rather than airdrops only
- Added "/donate, !donate" commands
- Added "/drop !drop /inv !inv /inventory !inventory" commands for those who don't know how to use the Q button
- Increased jerry can explosion radius
- Fixed background color on "Withdraw X" & other alike UIs
- Fixed server crash
- Removed loud safezone songs
- Added ability to call airdrop with in-game money (25K) and credits (450) available from the safezone NPC
- Restructured safezone NPC menu and added donate button to be more visible(I had been covering server costs of around personally for a little over a year and accumulated a significant credit card debt because of this, so every little bit helps ❤️ FYI- We rent two dedicated servers to host all of our infrastructure for a total of $270/month. That's just the cost of hosting, but we also pay for software licenses)
- Added ability to purchase credits directly from the store. This works the same way as membership packages, and the total does count towards obtaining VIP and gold. For example, two $5 donations will unlock VIP for your account. View it over at https://csiservers.com/donate
- Fix admins sometimes falling to their deaths when reconnecting after having disconnected in spectator mode
- Temporarily removed pilot's license perk from the shop until the skybox gets fixed
- Increased amount of zombies when the server is full
- Fix "Q" opening up the inventory instead of "A" on AZERTY keyboard layouts
- Added "Delicate Fingers" perk: 30% quieter when looting bags, 70% quieter when picking up world items