Phoon's Admin Application

phoon

Steam Name: CSi. phoon - csiservers.com

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110299575

How long have you been playing on our server(s)?: Just over a year.

Which server do you play the most?: CSi. Dayz.

How often are you available?: I am able to get on most if not all times throughout the week.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes, I was temporarily banned on DarkRP for bug abusing. Wasn't thinking about the consequences at the time, should've informed one of the online developers of the bug. 

What is your experience as an Administrator?: I've been staffing servers on and off since I originally bought the game around 4 years ago.

What are you able to bring to the Administration Team?: I am very experienced, I have an understanding of exploits, how cheaters think, and how to deal with certain situations efficiently and maturely. 

Reputable names that recommended you as an Administrator: Thunder, Medinator, Kebsr9, Tom Cruise, Rolchax

~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~

What would be the best way to handle this situation?
You see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that RDM is punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.
Answer: I would simply inform the player that Dayz is a PVP based game mode, and that players are allowed to kill each other as they please.

You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by noclipping for loot multiple times.
Not only does he/her noclip for loot, but kills people while being noclipped as well.
Answer: I would record footage of the staff member abusing his/her powers and send it directly to a council member along with some explanation of the situation.

A player begins stating that he's going to grab another player's IP address after being killed in-game. That's all the information that is provided.
Answer: I would tell the player that grabbing players' IP addresses is a bannable offense and he/she should not joke about grabbing a players IP. And if he/she is not joking I would ban them and tell the player that was threatened by the other player to let me know if anything else happens.

You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and Discord
Answer: I would tell the player that as a CSi. Member you are representing the community at all times, It is a privilege to be a CSi. Member and that privilege can be revoked if he/she is misbehaving and representing the community poorly. If circumstances worsen I would send chat logs along with a explanation to a council member.    

Edited by phoon

-1 retard fuck face.

in all seriousness this guy is on pretty much everyday and he would provide the entire staff team a lot of help as a constant staffing member while the rest continue to do their irl stuff because yknow phoon has no life

anywho but phoon despite his age is very mature and im sure theres a lot of different CSi staff members that can back up that claim too

+1

• Love 1

1+   One of the most active players, always trying to get others on when the server population is low to snowball it up. Even when the server is high in pop I always see this dude playing and enforcing the rules accordingly. I think he'd make great staff due to his availability and experience with helping the server with calling out hackers.

shrek.jpg

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Varme locked this topic