Don't delay, join today!

Sign in to follow this  
Tom Cruise

Tom Cruises Membership

Player Name: Tom

Steam ID: For some reason my steam id is showing STEAM_0:0:0

Which server do you play the most: CSi. Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4-5 years

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I've been banned on darkrp for exploiting plants

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Im able to bring a fun, positive and good player experience to the server as i like to socialize with other players or group up with new players and show them the ropes of the server or give them a supply of things i don't need to help them begin their journey 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: CSi. Medinator, CSi. Phoon

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Thank you for reading my app and Medinator sucks pp

Edited by Tom Cruise

Can be a little bit special at times but other than that I think he'd make a great fit for a member, he is always willing to get on to play and majority of the time helpful and friendly. +1

• Love 1

Yes, Tom is very retarded but i feel he can make a great improvement on himself and become a great member of CSi since hes been around for so long 

+1

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

1+                                                                                                     Indeed Tom is pretty special at times but he is a friend of many and he is fully capable of improving himself said above. He's genuinely friendly and always willing to play.

Edited by [VG]kebsr9
Typo
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

+1 dumbest guy I know but been around a long time

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Keep flirting with me and active whenever there is a good amount of players on CSi. Also weird in a fun way^^ 

• Love 1

+1 I know very little about Tom, but he seems like a good kid and more importantly he's willing to get on and play the server, the community needs members willing to be active (i know, shocking coming from me).

Your application has been approved!

Congratulations welcome to the CSi. crew!

• Winner 1