Membership application - vixsem

vixsem

Player Name: vixsem (on the DarkRP server: vixsem Rotherham)

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000):  STEAM_1:0:132704596

Which server do you play the most: DarkRP (for really, only DarkRP :D)

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since the first day of DarkRP server - I think that's 3/4 days

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No, I havent been banned and never warned

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: My activity, good mood and humor. I'm friendly and helpful, I'm patient and clever, I want to give all me for this community, especially for the DakrRP server that I'm maining 🙂

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Straight, nobody, but I heard about this server from the Dan's YouTube video (I'm learning Lua from his totorials and I really love them btw)

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Nothing 🙂 I can only tell that Im so excited because of this new server and I want to help it as much as possible, I see a very big potentail in this, also I want to really thank Administration and community for helping me to learn the mechanics of this, really uncommon (in the good meaning) gameplay. I want to also thank Miguel for his help, becouse of him, the server can grow, Developers have money for new and exciting addons, also, he's boosting 3,5x 24hours <3, this really helped me in being Policeman

Feel free to comment my post, if Ive done sth wrong. please let me know to help avoiding this mistakes in the future 😄

Edited by vixsem
edited PS
  • Love 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Varme locked this topic