Aleksandr's Membership Application

Aleksandr

Player Name: Aleksandr

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:128097894

Discord username (user#1234): Aleksandr#6666

Which server do you play the most: CSi. ORIGINAL DayZ / NEW MAP / High FPS / CSIservers.com

How long have you been playing on our server(s): The short story, off and on. Used to play a couple years back as a different account (also has VIP/Gold Benefits). I started back into CSi a few days ago as "Aleksandr". If you need to know why I'll gladly give the reason.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Not that I can remember.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Comradery and a friendly face.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: No one, unfortunately.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: CSi was the first GMod DayZ server I played a few years back and it's what kept me on GMod the most. I love survival games and PvP and CSi DayZ has definitely delivered.

I personally have not met nor talked with you in any way. Maybe next time you see me on shoot me a message and or hop in discord sometime. I’d love to get to know you before rating this app. Neutral for now. 

After getting to know Aleksandr a little more. I've come to a conclusion that he is a really cool guy. He seems pretty friendly and is pretty active. I wouldn't mind seeing him as apart of the CSi. Community. Good Luck! +1 

Edited by CSi. Kalder
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, CSi. Kalder said:

I personally have not met nor talked with you in any way. Maybe next time you see me on shoot me a message and or hop in discord sometime. I’d love to get to know you before rating this app. Neutral for now. 

I hope to get the chance soon, my friend. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Fucker De Elite said:

Well I dont know anyone else, but Im in the same opinion as kalder

think it'd be nice to see you on the server

I want to give you a +1 as soon as possible.

Neutral  

I'll be on the server at least once a day, my friend! Hope to catch you soon and talk! 🙂 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Pirate [Captain] said:

Aleks comes across as a friendly, upstanding guy. I see no reason to give him anything else than a +1 for this membership application. I would advise he increase his activity on the discord and forums in order to get to know the CSi community a bit better 🙂

+1

Will do! Thanks!!

12 hours ago, Toxic Teemo said:

+1 he would be a great addition, friendly, active, good at the game. 

Thanks Teemo! I appreciate the kind words 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • phoon locked this topic