Unban request print ("$")

print ("$")

Steam Username: print ("$")

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:417822380

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Day-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): For almost a week

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Toxicity on CSiServers, I told a CSi member he was mad after he told my teammate he was mad when he killed him, so we killed CSi Jake and told him he was mad, and I got banned for 2 hours for Toxicity.

If you have been banned, how many times?: Once

Why do you think you were banned?: Toxicity 7day ban.

Why should we lift your ban?: The ban was excessive and I'm sure the admin took emotions into play when I was being a little toxic, and I was also joking in the chat.

4000_screenshots_20200430054201_1.jpg

4000_screenshots_20200430054315_1.jpg

evidence-1.jpg

I appreciate you thinking I got offended by any of this, I didn't. You broke the rules, I enforced them. You were told multiple times to stop and have been punished the day prior for this due to carrying on unneeded toxicity with another player. Personally I can't stand idiots, and you're just blatant.

As for the previous situation, you and your friend followed jake into PMS saying "your mad", after I said not to, not to mention you carried on, it was just fuelling something unneeded. I lowered your ban to 30 minutes since I felt like 2 hours was a bit too much, but I'd go back to my original ban in a heartbeat now I realise your only intentions *were* to start shit.

Print1.png

printMad1.png

PrintMad2.png

PrintMad3.png

PrintMad4.png

printMad5.png

printMad6.png

Edited by George

Yeah alot of your comments were truly unnecessary. You don't cover yourself in gasoline and then play with matches, everybody knows that. You're lucky it's just a seven day ban, you could use the time to sit and think about your behavior and why it got you banned in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • phoon locked this topic