Jump to content

Welcome back

Don't delay, join today!

join my nakama

Abuse of power

Recommended Posts

George is a terrible admin. 100% Guaranteed he bought the position. Almost 100% sure he uses his position of power to get a competitive advantage. Can this guy be sacked from administrator? He doesn't do anything productive for the server. Reacts to everything said on the server. Then just gets to ban for me 2 hours for no reason? Terrible admin terrible person and character. 

  • Toxic 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're a toxic person, here's some examples:

bd5fbe7c64d6b50dfc7df982d8469a24.png

along with a pleasant video to go with it. No clue what it is with you and inbreds tbh.

4 minutes ago, join my nakama said:

Then just gets to ban for me 2 hours for no reason? 

Dw that was just a place holder. I actually did goto your location and shoot you just before banning you. Since after some consideration and compiling all the toxic shit you said, I'm going to go ahead and give you a 1 month ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, join my nakama said:

George is a terrible admin. 100% Guaranteed he bought the position.  

lul. All admins are vetted and undergo a long application process.

14 minutes ago, join my nakama said:

Almost 100% sure he uses his position of power to get a competitive advantage. Can this guy be sacked from administrator? He doesn't do anything productive for the server. Reacts to everything said on the server. Then just gets to ban for me 2 hours for no reason? Terrible admin terrible person and character. 

Wrong on all counts here, chief. He has a long list of cheaters and toxic players banned, including yourself. He is involved and plays the game fairly to ensure a pleasant experience for all users, and from what he posted, he's doing his job well imho.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going forward with situations such as these, let's ensure we use the !slay command rather than physically killing players as it can be easily misinterpreted

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xavier said:

Going forward with situations such as these, let's ensure we use the !slay command rather than physically killing players as it can be easily misinterpreted

Understood 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×