Welcome back

Don't delay, join today!

Sign in to follow this  
Francis

Francis' Application

Steam Name:  CSi. Furry guy

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448154335/

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A couple years, I can't remember exact time 

Which server do you play the most: Gmod DayZ

How often are you available?: Anytime of the week, unless there is a personal situation 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I have not, and don't plan on it 

What is your experience as an Administrator?: I was an admin on two different servers. One was a Jail rp that shut down while I was a mod, and the other was an EFT (Escape from Tarkov) server that is under maintenance. 

What are you able to bring to the Administration Team?: I can bring an unbiased, fair player that is nice to other people, and can show the new people what to do, or I can deal with stressful situations to ensure the best outcome.

Reputable names that recommended you as an Administrator: There is no one to my knowledge that wants me to be an Admin 

~ ~ ~ ~ Scenarios ~ ~ ~ ~
What would be the best way to handle this situation?
You see a fairly new player go around and begin telling players that RDM is punishable in the server and will lead the player to receive a permanent ban.
Answer: I would ask the player to stop, and if they go further with this, I would gag or mute them. After, I would ensure people that it is not true, and the person was lying.

You witness a fellow admin abusing his/her powers by noclipping for loot multiple times.
Not only does he/her noclip for loot, but kills people while being noclipped as well.
Answer: I would inform a fellow higher up of this, knowing well that it should be a warning and/or punishable because it is unfair for others. 

A player begins stating that he's going to grab another player's IP address after being killed in-game. That's all the information that is provided.
Answer: I would give them a verbal warning to start off, and after they do it multiple times, a kick or ban would be used.

You see a CSi. member harassing players and being an overall toxic player to other players within the DayZ server and Discord
Answer: I would talk to the player, asking him to calm down or stop being toxic, and if it ensues, then a warning would be used. If it continues, then a kick/small ban would be used with proven evidence they were/are toxic