Unban Jimothy

Jimothy

Steam Username: Jimothy

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GooseyGooser

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI GmodDayz #7

How long have you been playing on our server(s): about a day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: no

If you have been banned, how many times?: this is the first

Why do you think you were banned?: i got banned for "aimbot" and apparently there were 5 clips of me "blatantly cheating".

Why should we lift your ban?: I'm not cheating i can just aim, what happened to banning beyond a reasonable doubt

• Love 1

Jimothy is a good man. We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with good intentions. Who's gonna do it? Certainly not Mr. Solo. We the community have a greater responsibility to free those who have been wrongfully banned. You're somehow unable to fathom some people aren't cheating, rather that they have a skill that's superior to yours. We shall weep, we shall curse, and we shall yell from the rooftops until this man plays free. Solo has the luxury of determining who gets to play and who doesn't. It is he who has the luxury of knowing what's right and what's wrong. Yet we the people know: Jimothy didn't do anything wrong and he certainly wasn't hacking. The unlawful bans being dolled out to people who are just good at aiming, when their Steam accounts show thousands of hours in FPS games, and when they can back up these claims with the VODs that will undoubtedly show the truth! Yet you don't want the truth Solo because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want these men banned because of the skill you lack. I understand you'll want me banned as well for the rather "aggressive" tone issued in this sentiment. Yet I use these words as the backbone of my life that'll be used spent defending something. You can use them as you please. I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to a man who wrongfully bans a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of freedom your server is supposed to provide. I would rather just say "thank you for unbanning Jimothy" and go on my way. Therefore I will state it simply: Unban Jimothy, for he did nothing wrong.

• Dumb 1

2 hours ago, Cosmosaur said:

Jimothy is a good man. We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with good intentions. Who's gonna do it? Certainly not Mr. Solo. We the community have a greater responsibility to free those who have been wrongfully banned. You're somehow unable to fathom some people aren't cheating, rather that they have a skill that's superior to yours. We shall weep, we shall curse, and we shall yell from the rooftops until this man plays free. Solo has the luxury of determining who gets to play and who doesn't. It is he who has the luxury of knowing what's right and what's wrong. Yet we the people know: Jimothy didn't do anything wrong and he certainly wasn't hacking. The unlawful bans being dolled out to people who are just good at aiming, when their Steam accounts show thousands of hours in FPS games, and when they can back up these claims with the VODs that will undoubtedly show the truth! Yet you don't want the truth Solo because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want these men banned because of the skill you lack. I understand you'll want me banned as well for the rather "aggressive" tone issued in this sentiment. Yet I use these words as the backbone of my life that'll be used spent defending something. You can use them as you please. I have neither the time nor inclination to explain myself to a man who wrongfully bans a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of freedom your server is supposed to provide. I would rather just say "thank you for unbanning Jimothy" and go on my way. Therefore I will state it simply: Unban Jimothy, for he did nothing wrong.

This was the most useless thing ive ever read youve couldve just +1ed or -1ed 

Also theres multiple steam comments complaining on jimothys profile on hacking just saying so im staying neutral until evidence is provided

Edited by Medinator