More and Different kind of zombies

Jess

I believe this game mode needs more zombies so there could be a more equal mix of PVE and PVP. 

Currently it is quite difficult to get XP because the zombies are very rare it seems at times. 

While they did seem to deal with the issues of them being weak, still is not enough Variety in the zombies. 

It would create for some very interesting events if there were different types of zombies and more of them to fight, players would have to work around the environment to either avoid or zombies in order to not draw attention to themselves and survive from the undead threat. 

It would make the Wasteland feel way more alive if there were more zombies shambling around.

I always thought that a big zombie of sorts that gave out an alert on the map when spawned with extreme speed and strength would be interesting concept to go into, and something that would potentially band together players, like a world event in an RPG such as Black desert. However at the same time we do need to understand this server has always been a PvP heavy environment and that's what our players play the game for.

Increasing the quantity of zombies however is something i'm not particularly for. I say this because as an admin and having the ability to noclip around the map for whatever the reason may be, I get a Birdseye and firsthand view of all of the zombies that are on the map and I don't feel like the quantity we have currently is something that needs to be changed. 

Perhaps shifting the amount of zombies into a more concentrated environment where players are more likely to be, rather than have them roaming around the outskirts of the map would be something that might help add a more PvE experience. However right now I think the PvE experience, especially for new players, is in a really good spot right now.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Azure said:

I always thought that a big zombie of sorts that gave out an alert on the map when spawned with extreme speed and strength would be interesting concept to go into, and something that would potentially band together players, like a world event in an RPG such as Black desert. However at the same time we do need to understand this server has always been a PvP heavy environment and that's what our players play the game for.

Increasing the quantity of zombies however is something i'm not particularly for. I say this because as an admin and having the ability to noclip around the map for whatever the reason may be, I get a Birdseye and firsthand view of all of the zombies that are on the map and I don't feel like the quantity we have currently is something that needs to be changed. 

Perhaps shifting the amount of zombies into a more concentrated environment where players are more likely to be, rather than have them roaming around the outskirts of the map would be something that might help add a more PvE experience. However right now I think the PvE experience, especially for new players, is in a really good spot right now.

I kinda agree with Azure said. The quanity is fine and maybe somekind of event would be cool. I also remember hearing from someone that at one point there was different types of zombies. If it was true, I don't know why they were removed. (Maybe for better server performance). 

Anyway, I feel that the amount of zombies is fine. And different type of zombies could be added. And along with different type of zombies, there could be different upgradable stats to go with it. 

For example:

shorten the distance in which a zombie starts following you. 

1 hour ago, Azure said:

That tougher zombie sounds like a good idea! Even if we don't add more zombies, it'd still nice to have the chance to spawn tougher ones/different varients.

I also agree that shifting/creating more spawns to where players are more often would be a great idea as well.

1 hour ago, Azure said:

I like that idea having an increase amount of zombies in specific areas where either its a giant loot area or player heavy 

But as for the main suggestion how about zombies hitbox and stuff get fixed first then we can discuss changes of zombies