DayZ - Unban Request

GaIIIiLII

Steam Username: GaIIIiLII.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157522138.

Which server are you banned from?: CSI DayZ.

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I have been playing on this server for two weeks.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers): That was the first time I got banned on this server.

f you have been banned, how many times?: -

Why do you think you were banned?: Unfortunately, I've been banned due to using cheats and hacks. It was WallHack but not with long distance. I could see people through the walls in 30-50 metres from me, but I realise that it was my mistake. The cheats were used to wind up nODCTABJIRU TY3A and EgrOnWIre, people who used hacks too, because administrators did nothing to restrict them from using cheats. I realise, that it was the worst mistake at the last time, and I'm asking about unban, because I want to continue playing on your server, but without cheats. After I was banned I deleted cheats in my Garry's Mod folder. I really like the server, and there are no any similar I would like. 

1 minute ago, GaIIIiLII said:

people who used hacks too, because administrators did nothing to restrict them from using cheats. 

I was going to start with thanking you for your honesty, but then you decide to try and pin you using cheats on us. You're pathetic. Don't bother appealing for at least a couple months.

Denied

• George locked this topic