GmodZ Challenges!

Medinator

Every now and then it might get a lil boring so heres some fun challenges for anyone who wanna try something new or just fuck around or practice with a specific weapon 

If you also have a challenge idea go ahead and comment it :)

Ill add more challenges over time

There will be easy and hard challenges

Challenges:

(Easy) I hunger for blood: You may only eat/drink while in SZ but you can only scroll to SZ once youve obtained 10+ kills

(Hard) Its like an AK-Pistol: Obtain 5+ kills strictly with only the OTS Pernach

(Easy) Tupacs killers would be jealous : Get a bandit tag with strictly only using the glock

(easy-Hard-ish) Ryker's Prodigy: Get up to 5+ kills by only using RB and Deagle but reloading each time you shoot (Recommended you use aimbot 😉 )

(Easy) Pft- Who needs Violent Background?: Kill an armed person with any melee except Machete

(very hard) Ryker 2.0: Obtain a bounty (or at least 10+ kills if its too hard) with only using a Deagle or RB

(Easy) The Coward: Get 5 kills by camping a significant area/building (ie: Tower, military, school)

(hard) Im aN XmP VetErAn: Obtain a bounty (or 10 kills if too hard) by strictly only hanging out at Stalker Mili

(hard) The Autistic LV 0: Get a 360 no scope with the remi

(Hard) The School Shooter: Get a Bounty (Or 10 kills if too hard) by strictly only hanging out at school

(VERY HARD) The Marathon: You cannot stop moving no matter what even if looting or PVPing against another player/zombie you may return to normal after 7+ kills and escape to the safezone (I recommend you suicide if you do happen to stop on accident or anything 😉 )

(Hard )The CSGO Pro: Play with your sensitivity to the lowest it can go 

(Hard) The Fortnite Pro: play with your sensitivity the highest it can go

Edited by Medinator
  • Love 2

I did number one yesterday xd 

Did the coward aswell

And I have killed kalder with an otswhen he had an m4 so I guess I’ve completed that one as well :FeelsAmazingMan:

and the 4th one down call it rykers prodigy because that’s what he was doing was shooting the rb then reloading lmao 

8 minutes ago, AimbotBTW said:

I did number one yesterday xd 

Did the coward aswell

And I have killed kalder with an otswhen he had an m4 so I guess I’ve completed that one as well :FeelsAmazingMan:

and the 4th one down call it rykers prodigy because that’s what he was doing was shooting the rb then reloading lmao 

I like that name idea xd