sawyer "NomadKnacker" Ban Appeal

sawyer

"Denied. You can be as honest as you wish but you chose to lie to me and another admin for 25 minutes straight. You knew exactly what you were doing could destroy a server and its economy permanently if we didn't have backups. You will never be unbanned." 

Given @phoon explanation issued in your OG appeal it does bring a whole new light to the situation that I think some can agree didn't take into perspective. The exploit could've damaged everything. Also wasn't aware of the lying that took place that was never brought up before I wrote my appeal and I feel idiotic personally for not thinking of all the aspects of your exploiting. It doesn't matter if he was dropping all the money in the first place, it matters that you still participated in the exploitation and ultimately didn't report anything. The damage has been done. There's no point in throwing someone under the bus that is already been fucked by the ban hammer, and rightfully so. Please. Just accept the consequences and have this situation be served as a lesson. Wish you a bright future. 

Edited by Jgarcia