ESP ban appeal.

huh

Steam Username: tbh

Steam ID: i dont know

Link to ban request (if there is one): nop

Which server are you banned from?: dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): like, 10hrs?

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: no idea, george convicted me tho

Why should we lift your ban?:

Edited by huh

Alright, give me some chance to explain.

1st clip, after my sz spawn i saw two guys are entering to that basement. im pretty sure you spectated even before that.
also i died right away after that.

look for chat log if you arent sure about this. iirc i said "fuck off (username)"

2nd clip, i was already killed by rooftop campers (aka them). same explanation goes on as 1.

3rd clip, i looked there for backpack, not that "dead" guy.

4th clip, i heard VERY obvious noisy footsteps.

i do think 3rd can be sus in your perspective. but on other clips, its just witch hunting without full footage.

Edited by huh

23 minutes ago, huh said:

Alright, give me some chance to explain.

1st clip, after my sz spawn i saw two guys are entering to that basement. im pretty sure you spectated even before that.
also i died right away after that.

look for chat log if you arent sure about this. iirc i said "fuck off (username)"

2nd clip, i was already killed by rooftop campers (aka them). same explanation goes on as 1.

3rd clip, i looked there for backpack, not that "dead" guy.

4th clip, i heard VERY obvious noisy footsteps.

i do think 3rd can be sus in your perspective. but on other clips, its just witch hunting without full footage.

In the first clip you clearly trace onto Lucy, not seeing them for 1 second as you kill them, you then proceed to kill their friend as soon as he crouches over to you with a knife out. In the second clip you know exactly where they are and peak the second guy through the wall before aiming onto him. In the third clip you visibly looked at the guy you had just killed and looted since his player-model appeared as he respawned (not visible to people not using vision assistance). Then finally for the 4th clip you look up at the guy and scroll as he comes to you, that was more of just an extra bit of content to go with all the other clips.

I'm convinced by the evidence, on the first clip you peek in such a way where you are tracing the player before they appear. After you kill the player pushing you from the warehouse there seems to be some sort of aimlock onto the player named Zed through the walls which you try to hide but it messed up because you were desperate to kill the player stabbing you. The last kill on the clip shows you snapping very quickly to head height to get the headshots.  I really do not think you were glancing back to check the backpack you just looted, on the video you aren't bothered about the backpack at all just looking straight at the wall as soon as the player starts respawning. 

22 minutes ago, George said:

In the first clip you clearly trace onto Lucy, not seeing them for 1 second as you kill them, you then proceed to kill their friend as soon as he crouches over to you with a knife out. In the second clip you know exactly where they are and peak the second guy through the wall before aiming onto him. In the third clip you visibly looked at the guy you had just killed and looted since his player-model appeared as he respawned (not visible to people not using vision assistance). Then finally for the 4th clip you look up at the guy and scroll as he comes to you, that was more of just an extra bit of content to go with all the other clips.

i mean if you intentionally ignores my explanations idk what to say more.

22 minutes ago, Run said:

I'm convinced by the evidence

alright, then. to be honest 3rd can be sus on your perspective, but all other footages arent banable offense. just saying.... if you cut all before and after scene, you can witch hunt anyone like that... especially on dayz mod.

• George locked this topic
  • Dan unlocked this topic

Due to the fact that there are mixed opinions about whether not the player is cheating, I am going to go ahead and unban you and accept this appeal. 

Keep in mind that you will be closely monitored by our staff team.

Thread locked.

Edited by Thunder