Derped/Meme Member App

Russkipaul

Player Name: Meme

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093488883/

Which server do you play the most: The best one

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A long time like a long time like forever

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: rule 2 i have a short temper 

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: im able to bring positivity and my awesomeness and i also like anime so i can connect to a lot of the people on CSI. 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Gucci Mane 

Any other information you want to include: Falling in love may one of the greatest feelings ever. There is an actual chemical process that happens to a person who is falling in love. All of the senses have a greater intensity. Colors seem brighter, sounds more resonant and smells more powerful when you are in love. When you are with your lover there is no greater feeling in the world, and when you're not you spend all your time thinking of each other. Falling in love is truly an awesome feeling.

+1 For sure. Hey colleague, I wanted to trade my MAC10 skin for your best knife skin or expensive playskins. So if you respect me and want to acquire a really cool skin for your weapon, my trade link is in bio. They're on my main profile though and I don't link it with my secondary account so you'll have to find that. I also don't add friends cause I'm a lone wolf and nobody gets me. Just send an offer I want your skins or just your money I'll take that too