Teemo Application to CSi.

Toxic Teemo

Player Name: Teemo

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): 76561198203844556

Discord username (user#1234): toxic_teemo#3461

Which server do you play the most: day z 

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4 yrs?

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I'll keep helping new players as much as I can, and moving forward I'll make sure I'm not trolling too much that it makes us look bad.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: George

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I love this game.

+1
You denied your own app in about a weeks time and you already posted another on. I honestly thought you'd wait a bit more. I've had no bad situations with you since our past fights other than the cringe fest that happened at PD. Anyway, I'd love to see more time pass as you grow back into the community! 🙂

What am I even saying, You've been here long enough. Almost as long as me or maybe even longer. Give this man his deserved tag.

Edited by Jerbear
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Jerbear said:

Neutral
You denied your own app in about a weeks time and you already posted another on. I honestly thought you'd wait a bit more. I've had no bad situations with you since our past fights other than the cringe fest that happened at PD. Anyway, I'd love to see more time pass as you grow back into the community! 🙂

I posted a pre app to see if I would be welcome and I had some really big concerns, those have been alleviated somewhat since that time. I wanted to be sure I wouldn't become Toxic Teemo if I threw myself into the community. 

Never had any issues with Teemo and was wondering where his member application was! I've seen him on the server everyday and his recent interactions with other players have been positive far as I can tell. He's been around for a very long time and it would be great to finally see him wearing the tag. +1 

• Love 1

• George locked this topic