gaviekrayfish membership application

gaviekrayfish

Player Name: gaviekrayfish

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:124758937

Discord username (user#1234):  gaviekrayfish #3988

Which server do you play the most: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): i first started back in like 2013 when it was chernobyl but stopped for like 6 years and just started playing again in the beginning of August

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Friendliness, generosity, and overall a fun playing experience for everyone in the server. I hate toxicity and i love making friends and helping new players get acclimated with the server and how to play and enjoy themselves.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply:  CSi. voLt 

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I love playing this server and although i may not have donated yet, I plan on donating to gold later this week because I love this server and the people who play it! It's nice to unwind in the safezone after a long day at work and chill with all the cool people in this community and go out and loot with friends when I feel daring. Thank you for reading this and I hope you guys accept me as a member of the server!

I can’t say I’ve had any form of interaction with you at all. I myself have been playing CSi. For 5-6 years give or take. I’d like to get to know you before rating this application. Swing by discord and or shoot me a pm in game. Good Luck, Neutral 

After playing with you and getting to know you a little more personally, I can say that I wouldn't mind seeing him as a member. From what I have seen, you have been fairly active and friendly to other members throughout the server. Keep up the good work, Good Luck. +1

Edited by CSi. Kalder
Mind has been made up.
  • Love 1

Neutral
Talked to you that one time in safezone and it was quite pleasant. Although, the time you've had back on the server should be just a little bit more before giving the +1. You're a positive guy and wish to see you in CSi. in the future!

Edited by Jerbear
  • Love 1

Nicely written app, you seem like a nice dude. Although I don’t recall seeing you on the server yet and I’m pretty active myself, maybe that’s due to timezone difference as others have said they’ve seen you quite active. I’m going to stay neutral for now until I get to know you better.

• Love 1

Just ran into to him and boy oh boy. This guy. This fucking guy. He's CSi. material. He's funny, generous, and supportive. He's a refreshing face to see in the server again. I would love to interact with you more! Wish you the best of luck +1

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool guy in game. Basically the polar opposite of toxic. Had some pvp interactions with you and you never really seem to get overly upset by dying or anything like that. You talk in global quite frequently answering questions from new players. For this reason I think you would make a great member. Accepted @gaviekrayfish.

• phoon locked this topic