Appeal

DiiVision

Steam Username: Diivision 

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/19202187/ (cant find id) 

Link to ban request (if there is one):  - - - 

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): like 2h? 

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: no

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?:  I was banned because I was cheatin. I know its bad 😕

Why should we  lift your ban?: Because I don't want my brother not to be able to play because I did something wrong and I know what i did wrong and know it is wrong and i want to play without cheats from now on. Would be really nice if you accept because I want my brother to be able to play. 

Im really sorry 😞

As I was your banning admin, I will be posting the evidence I have of you cheating when I am able to get to my computer.

Admitting to cheating is honorable and I'm willing to lift your permanent sentence. Unfortunately your actions do affect other people, like your brother.

While you will eventually be given your second chance, it would be unfair to have you play without repercussions. You will still receive a 6 week sentence before you are able to play again. Your brother and any other family or friends who share your location will also have to wait, and you will have to explain to them why they cannot play on our servers.

In the future, be mindful of who you affect with your decisions.

• Winner 1

• George locked this topic