Zero's member app

Zero

Player Name: Zero

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:1363780

Discord username (user#1234): Zero#2784

Which server do you play the most: Gmod Dayz server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): About 3 weeks, ish.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Not to my knowledge.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I enjoy the servers a lot mainly, I suppose I could help fix a few bugs or debug issues if you need the assistance.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Ice told me to

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I'm a friendly and competitive player, I enjoy programming in my free-time, I code in gLua a lot specifically and have been programming for the past 6 years.

Seen you on a good amount, from my interactions you seem like a friendly guy, although possibly more community interaction on our discord for example would go a long way in getting support from other community members. +1

Neutral
Your activity on the server has been nothing but great, though as George said, I'd love to see you interact more with the community whether it be through discord or just talking a bit more in-game. I'm sure you'll do great no doubt! Having CSi. Zero and CSi. Zero Two co-existing in the same server is quite weird. 🤨

4 hours ago, Jerbear said:

Having CSi. Zero and CSi. Zero Two co-existing in the same server is quite weird. 🤨

I can see that no doubt! Weird coincidence that our names are so close. On the bright side, at least they aren't the exact same😆

The activity is definitely there, see you on the server quite frequently. As said by George and Jerbear if you interact with the community more I would be happy to give you the +1, for now I am neutral

Edited by BigWongus

Feel like you just gotta play the game a little longer before becoming member.

I don't think I've ever seen you on the server and ever since the quarantine I've been on it quite frequently.

Neutral, but I really don't think you should become a member right now.

3 hours ago, Lush said:

Feel like you just gotta play the game a little longer before becoming member.

I don't think I've ever seen you on the server and ever since the quarantine I've been on it quite frequently.

Neutral, but I really don't think you should become a member right now.

I've seen you on quite a bit. Maybe it's because my name isn't gold or anything and you're eyes just pass over it, but I'm definitely there! I'll say hello if I see you online!

I can say from playing against Zero that he is a pretty good player. He is most definitely active on the server. Overall I can see you as a great fit in the CSi. Community. I'd like to see you more active via discord and socializing with players throughout the community a bit more. Good Luck. +1

• 2 weeks later...

I see you on the server a lot. You are one of the more active players in the community and a lot of people seem to have good interactions with you ingame and on the discord. I think people would still like to get to know you better but I still think you would make a great member in the community. With that being said welcome to the orange boys.

• phoon locked this topic