Unban request

Bruno

Steam Username: ✪ BrNz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191232927

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Day-Z.

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A long time. 

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  I was never banned.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: For killing several people in a short time and after that I was banned

Why should we lift your ban?: Why I've been playing for so long and never used hack in any game

unknown.png

1. These were normal shots, in which anyone with experience in games can perform.

2. When I look down (where I am accused of ESP) it was to see the street and not to aim at the bank. 

3. I have scope for the weapons, so I can do long distance shots.

4. The shot in the window where I hit Diazepam, was passed in the call to me that he was there (he always stays in that same window). He killed the whole clan in that position, more than once.

5. It was said in the evidence that "it's common for hackers to kill and not loot". But there was no way out, because my friends were on their way there and me and Pagumba bão were giving cover, while Vini and Miau Miau were looting.

Sadly scopes don't increase render distance or make one way windows render. You were most certainly cheating and will stay banned. You will not have a chance to appeal in the future due to your dishonestly. Hopefully your friends can learn from this whether they knew you were cheating or not and decide to not make the same mistake you made. 

• Disagree 1

• phoon locked this topic

I was the victim to many of the lives taken by my good fellow Bruno over here. I don't have any video evidence or an admin POV, but I can say that when I was getting slaughtered by this man, I could see pretty clearly that he was hacking. Found it very odd that he could see me through one-ways and could also very consistently hit head shots on me and my, now fallen, comrades. I wasn't surprised when he got permanently banished to The Pits of the Gmod Menu Screen and I, from a law abiding citizen's point of view, think that it should remain that way.

• George locked this topic