Unban request

sh1thawk

Ok so kaldar banned me for no reason, right before i got banned, he teleported into me and then disappeared, i called him out for it in chat and he never responded im assuming he thought i had wall hacks or something. I also was using and mp5 with less recoil attatchments. I just want to know why they thought i was cheating as i had spent 40hrs of grinding this week and have a bunch of rare stuff in my bank. My name was sh1thawk

i am more confused as to why i got banned now than i was before. In the first clip i had heard a helicopter which was why i was looking i the air i was trying to see where the drop was. Second video i was just looting idk why you thought that was fishy i thought the baseball bat was a gun which was why i checked again, final video idk why the hell this was fishy at all i play at 144fps and have high sensitivity i was just trying to be aware of my surroundings. Thanks for being so quick with a response

Just now, sh1thawk said:

i am more confused as to why i got banned now than i was before. In the first clip i had heard a helicopter which was why i was looking i the air i was trying to see where the drop was. Second video i was just looting idk why you thought that was fishy i thought the baseball bat was a gun which was why i checked again, final video idk why the hell this was fishy at all i play at 144fps and have high sensitivity i was just trying to be aware of my surroundings. Thanks for being so quick with a response

In clips 2/3 and 4 you very clearly snap to people through walls, you also constantly glance at people half way across the map.

Going to deny this appeal, being honest would've been your best shot at possibly being unbanned in the future.

• George locked this topic
  • George unlocked and locked this topic