Unban Rudnikkox J<3

Rudnikkox

Steam Username: Rudnikkox J<3

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065830124/

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSi ORIGINAL DayZ #7

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1/2 Days.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Never.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: Really i dont know what i was banned for i just killed people and i got a ban for aim assistance.

Why should we lift your ban?: Because i was not rightly banned.

Sorry for my bad English i use translatore 

To answer the "If you have been banned, how many time?" and to give a truthful answer to "Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why?" he fails to show that he has a vac ban of 1000 days old.  While it is old, it should be implemented into this ban appeal 

4762ceae3269d5d1c07b392f923f0752.png

Okay I have compiled the video that picks out the main reason for the ban. Apologies on the wait. 

Firstly, you start attacking this player who is about to enter the building. After hitting him twice you miss and see that he is about to enter the building. Then there is a clear snap which leads to him dropping dead just before he manages to turn the corner.

Next clip you appear to kill the zombie but are at first aiming to kill the player instead and it just does not seem intentional. The next kill by the fences has me questioning because the angle is very odd and it just so happens that the player was there for you to kill. 

The last clip was before I issued your ban. The spectate mode cannot even see the player you kill and your friends looks at you wondering what you are shooting at and he is closer to the player. The killed player is also through bushes and with the dense fog this is a very suspicious kill.

-1  Runs clips got me convinced on his 1st and 3rd clip as in the 1st you can see blatant flicking onto the players head as he retreats into the building and as for the 3rd its quite obvious when your shooting someone through bushes and into the fog

No comment on the 2nd clip

Edited by Medinator

Watched the video back and there is a very odd moment on the second clip.

7312105ab3053e1a9e64511bc994446c.gif

After the first player kill you turn and it just seems too convenient that a player is there, especially how precise this is. Then you turn left slightly and back to where the player was as you now know their location which allows you to get into that awkward position. Just seems really predicted and too good to be true.

Slowed down the video and the player is just slightly visible for this lock-on to occur before he goes behind the wall. 

Edited by Run
  • Winner 1

• 1 month later...