Lush's Member Application 🧀

Lush

Player Name: Lush

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:104318162

Discord username (user#1234): Lush#4099

Which server do you play the most: Gmod-CSi Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Earliest screenshot is from mid 2015

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: As a member, all I can really bring is a good image for the CSi community. I can also remain active for a very long time and will participate in most, if not all, events.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Some british admin I don't know

Any other information you want to include is welcome: french canadian

• Love 1

Never played with the dude but I can say he is active. Have never talked with him personally. Neutral for now. Dm me on discord and or message me in game and I’d be glad to team up for a little and get to know you. Looking forward to changing my vote in the future!

I have gotten the chance to talk with Lush and he seems like a really chill dude. I haven't had any problems with him being "toxic" nor anything along the lines. I think Lush would be a great fit to the CSi. Community. +1 Good luck.

Edited by CSi. Kalder
Mind has been made up.

+1: I have been playing with Lush for the past couple of days, and I think I have gotten to really know him, he is a overall great guy, i never seen him get to angry or upset, and he is usually resentful with newer players. I believe he would make a great new addition to the CSi. community.

~zerg

+1
Would love to see you on more often without smiley 😏. Jokes aside, finally grouped with you for the first time today and you were quite the nice individual. Good luck!

• George locked this topic