Fehnraal Membership Application

Fehnraal

Player Name: Fehnraal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52276170

Discord username: Fehnraal#0962

Which server do you play the most: CSi DayZ server

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  Several weeks now. I cannot give an exact time, unfortunately. I'm on pretty much as soon as I get off work and on and off throughout the weekend. 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No bans or warns. I steer clear of toxicity as much as I can. 

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: My job outside of Gmod revolves around quality control and assurance. I'm a data technician, so I am no stranger to code and attention to detail. I am tech savvy and learn quickly, which may be useful outside of gameplay. I am usually pretty active as much as I can be. I have a wife and a 1 year old daughter, so I often spend time with them, of course. I'm a very laid back person and can handle quite a lot of stress, especially now that I'm working at home during this COVID-19 chaos. I have a lot of relaxation time.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Nobody specifically.

Any other information you want to include is welcome:
I have basic Python skills due to the nature of my career, basic AWS cloud knowledge, and a lot of hands-on work with large databases and data analysis. 

I understand that my time on this server hasn't been very long yet, but I've spent more time on this server now than I have anything else. Though it may be likely that I am rejected on that sole principle, I would fault myself if I didn't at least make the attempt.

Is quite active, made an app before and listened to the advice we gave him. Got himself more involved with the community both on server and discord. Seems like a pretty cool guy. Haven’t had a bad experience with him so far so it’s a +1 for Feh HEN Rahl

• Winner 1

+1
Haven't had the chance to team with you yet, but from the times we've fought/met up. You've been a good sport and didn't spurt anything out toxic. You've been active as of recent as well which is always a good sign. Good luck bud!

• Love 1

On 8/25/2020 at 11:48 AM, George said:

+1 Active and has been quick to start investing themselves more into the community, also seems to be a very friendly guy.

There's a lot of cool people here. I'm glad I stumbled onto this server. 

On 8/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, Fucker De Elite said:

think I meet you more often than the last time  you posted an application. You said hello to me.In my opinion, you will be a good member .

hope I'm not wrong +1

You've killed me a lot. We'd have a better chance to talk if you weren't so bloodthirsty. 🙂
I'm pretty active in the Discord and always down to talk.

On 8/25/2020 at 1:30 PM, BigWongus said:

Is quite active, made an app before and listened to the advice we gave him. Got himself more involved with the community both on server and discord. Seems like a pretty cool guy. Haven’t had a bad experience with him so far so it’s a +1 for Feh HEN Rahl

My heart is still broken from the merciless slaughter the other day. 💔

On 8/25/2020 at 4:10 PM, Run said:

I've seen him on the server a lot and whilst quite a new face he is very engaged within the community already. It's good to know you're enjoying your time here. +1 

I am definitely enjoying my time here. This feels much more like a community than most others would. Especially with the combination of an active website and Discord server. Its easy to get to know people, and I greatly respect the transparency given by staff from everything to development to the ban logs. It feels more like a community than it does a clique. That's hard to find these days. It reminds me of guilds I used to be involved with back in my WoW days. The involvement from the staff and community as a whole feels unparalleled with the gaming atmosphere these days. 

9 hours ago, Jerbear said:

+1
Haven't had the chance to team with you yet, but from the times we've fought/met up. You've been a good sport and didn't spurt anything out toxic. You've been active as of recent as well which is always a good sign. Good luck bud!

I would have teamed up with you by now, but its way too tempting to shoot Sheik in the head. It's not personal, I just have PTSD from my SSBM days. I see a Sheik and I panic.  I look forward to getting over my fears and teaming up with you in the future.

• Love 2

• George locked this topic