READ ASAP SUPER IMPORTANT

0xMenace1

Username: 0xMenace

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): idk how to look that up but 0xmenace

What time & date was the occurrence: lmao idk

What server is this for?: gmod day z

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): sum dude name George

How long have they been playing on our server(s): couple days

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: racial slur even tho im black issue solved tho

If they have been banned, how many times?: once for saying nigga

Explain your story: so dude record me using " aim assist " so yea got beamed fam

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): nah

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): Idk what this means

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: 1-7 days

Cheater got exposed in General Chat by @Georgebut he still denied cheating although being EXTREMELY blatant in voice channel. Don't know about this one bud. He even tried to get some other people to raid the server for some odd reason. Sorry for the bad quality 🙂Screenshots.PNG.b1173fe3a5d11afc05181c0d79febaae.PNG

• Agree 1

Was stubborn with the denial of hacking on the discord after being banned, even though there was clear evidence put in the chat. You was a pretty funny guy I’ll admit, but you got what you deserved.

Even gave you starting cash moments before you got banned, shame I didn’t give it to someone who would of actually got to use it 🥴

Here's the clip for anyone that wants to see it. https://gyazo.com/f0e6e9ac17d0ebe8d4829cb681604dba

Also, going to go ahead and suspend your account since you tried to get your buddies to try and raid the discord. Disappointing you turned out to be like this since as Wongus said, you actually seemed like a pretty cool guy.

Edited by George

• George locked this topic