Ban for aim assistance

Veduci

Steam Username:  Veduci

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48357338

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Day-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Never

Have you ever been banned before?: NO

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: I shot three players and I immediately got banned for something I never had ...

Why should we lift your ban?: Because I didn't cheat And the admin had no proof...

Sorry for my English.

image.thumb.png.a147530ac7c7f33f262423f745593b1e.png

Edited by Veduci

Here's the footage before you were banned. Apologies for the playermodel clipping this is a new bug and I didn't know how to resolve it at the time but you can still see the action. In this footage you do not miss a shot on the first two players you encounter, even nearly killing Bob Jackson leaving him on 10% health milliseconds before he goes into cover with extreme precision. The final kill is what made me ban you. It is very odd for you to start pre aiming that position before he comes into your rendered view. You can see a better version below where he has not appeared yet but you still decide to aim there not to mention hitting all 4 shots at a great distance.

1. It's completely normal play 

2. on the weapon i had scope 

3. I didn't shoot full auto, "I just clicked and didn't kick the guns at all" and i never lied to garrys mod. I swear.

(sorry for my translator)

I'm actually not fully convinced by this clip because it's true that you can apply the 4x scope to the ak-12, and with the demo playback theres around 12 ticks that kind of throw off aim and reactions. If you slow down your live recording, he doesnt snap over until the player appears, which is at least plausible. I'd personally like to see more before any decision is made.

• George locked this topic