Unban me and get rid of phoon

Braintwistah

Phoon is afucking bitch i donate over $25 to this fucking community and this cunt bans me permananetly get rid of phoon kids a fucking loser and has a hard on for me good to know this is how you treat people who give you fucking money for your fucking servers and fuck the template unban me or your gonna fucking regret it If you really think im gonna let that bitch phoon perma ban me after donating over $25 your fucking funny. Id suggest you unban me before i make this worse and get rid of phoon gets a fucking faggot

Edited by Braintwistah

On 8/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, Braintwistah said:

Phoon is afucking bitch i donate over $25 to this fucking community and this cunt bans me permananetly get rid of phoon kids a fucking loser and has a hard on for me good to know this is how you treat people who give you fucking money for your fucking servers and fuck the template unban me or your gonna fucking regret it If you really think im gonna let that bitch phoon perma ban me after donating over $25 your fucking funny. Id suggest you unban me before i make this worse and get rid of phoon gets a fucking faggot

Since you joined you have been one of the most toxic players I've had the displeasure of interacting with, luckily enough for myself, I haven't actually interacted with you much. 

Going to go ahead and lock this along with permanently banning your forums account. Please grow up.

Edited by George

• George locked this topic