✪ 69BluntsPerDay ✪ using edgy gamer words

Dog

Username: ✪ 69BluntsPerDay ✪

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:98108229

What time & date was the occurrence: 8/21/2020 at 11:36PM MST

What server is this for?: GMod DayZ

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): None Visible

How long have they been playing on our server(s): Unsure, they are a Gold member but only level 2.

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: They have never been banned on CSi, at least not on this steam account.

If they have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Explain your story: I killed the guy, said "Sorry bruv ya spooked me" and then he called me "such a n*gger" for no reason?

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): N/A

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): https://streamable.com/8ovgl9

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: Probably just a warning to be honest. Its not like my game has been ruined or anything, at most I am submitting this just so there is a paper trail to look back on if they are a problem in the future. I think its important kids learn slurs are not something you want in your daily vocabulary, hence the report. Maybe a ban for an hour or two if they would see it to get the message across.

Due to him not being online as of now I can't warn him as I would usually do on a case by case basis. So in an effort to get the message across and for it also to be logged for other admins that he has breached this rule before, I'll be doing a 2hr ban. 

Request Accepted

• George locked this topic