Fehnraal Membership Application

Fehnraal

Player Name: Fehnraal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52276170

Discord username: Nagaasus#0962

Which server do you play the most: CSi DayZ server

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  Several weeks now. I cannot give an exact time, unfortunately. I'm on pretty much as soon as I get off work and on and off throughout the weekend. 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No bans or warns. I steer clear of toxicity as much as I can. 

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: My job outside of Gmod revolves around quality control and assurance. I'm a data technician, so I am no stranger to code and attention to detail. I am tech savvy and learn quickly, which may be useful outside of gameplay. I am usually pretty active as much as I can be. I have a wife and a 1 year old daughter, so I often spend time with them, of course. I'm a very laid back person and can handle quite a lot of stress, especially now that I'm working at home during this COVID-19 chaos. I have a lot of relaxation time.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Nobody in particular. There was a CSi guy with maybe a New Zealand accent(?) that mentioned how to apply, but he did not necessarily suggest that I do so.

Any other information you want to include is welcome:
I have basic Python skills due to the nature of my career, basic AWS cloud knowledge, and a lot of hands-on work with large databases and data analysis. 

I understand that my time on this server hasn't been very long yet, but I've spent more time on this server now than I have anything else. Though it may be likely that I am rejected on that sole principle, I would fault myself if I didn't at least make the attempt.

8 minutes ago, Fehnraal said:

당신이 옳을 수 있습니다. 나는 일부 사람들에 비해 눈 깜짝 할 사이에 여기에 왔습니다. 물론 나는 여전히 희망적이다. 당신의 답변에 감사드립니다. 

If access is denied, you can reapply at any time. Don't worry :FeelsGladMan:

I've seen you on a couple times. I personally find a couple weeks to be long enough for you to be possible for Membership, my only worry is that you haven't really interacted with the community much. So the only thing I can recommend is that you try to increase your interaction community wise and you'll probably starting getting some +1s, myself included. So neutral as of now.

• Love 1

I’ve seen you have been quite active recently, haven’t spoken to you in game yet though. This is a pretty well written application and you seem like an intelligent guy. I’m going to stay neutral for now, activity is there, would like to see you interact with the community more and then you will have my +1

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Fehnraal said:

Thank you all for the feedback. I'll apply again after I have more activity on my record. 

I was going to leave the application up, if you want I can take it down and you could reapply again when you feel it the right time. Also, if you haven't already feel free to join the discord, it's a great way to get known with active community members. https://discord.com/invite/MhAhxdS

Edited by George
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, George said:

I was going to leave the application up, if you want I can take it down and you could reapply again when you feel it the right time. 

You can go ahead and take it down. I agree with the general consensus that I need more activity. I'll apply again at a later date after I've had more time to interact with the community. Thanks!

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Fehnraal said:

You can go ahead and take it down. I agree with the general consensus that I need more activity. I'll apply again at a later date after I've had more time to interact with the community. Thanks!

Alright, with that said I'll be closing this application. I hope you apply once you feel you've made a couple friends in the community since you seem like you'd make a good member.

• Love 1

• George locked this topic