Spread please

Полотенце

Username: Towel

Steam ID: STEAM_0: 1: 84236895

Link to the ban request (if any): https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/361618029051772928/510508113754062849/edb64bb935d10c238be99d8feb25f47e.png

What server did you ban on?: DayZ number 7

How long have you been playing on our servers: It starts today, so I would prefer about 2 days

Have you ever been banned (this includes other servers)? If yes, tell us why: yes it was not banned.

If you have been banned, how many times: for your 2500 hours in the Gariss mode only 1 time

Why do you think that you were banned ?: I can not log into the server with the cause of the solo

Why should we lift your ban?: For all the time, I have not played with cheats more than once and am not going to. after my ban, I could not understand what a friend throws a screen to me and says that I am a cheater. I really want to prove that I do not yuzu this garbage. I have never cheated for my 2500 hours

50 minutes ago, Полотенце said:

I do not cheat how to prove my innocence

The screengrab that we used as evidence (and what you posted in this appeal for some reason) clearly shows that you have an ESP on your screen showing where people are.

Then your friends came into discord and adamantly stated that there was no way you were possibly cheating and, when shown the evidence, kept denying that there was no way you were cheating and told us that we had photoshopped the screenshot.

• 3 weeks later...