Speeddemon's Membership Application

CSi. Speeddemon

Player Name: Speeddemon2233

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:0

Discord Username: speeddemon2233#4581

Which server do you play the most: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I've started playing it 2 days ago, and I really like it. I will be playing it a lot.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I've never been banned.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: A good and helpful friend, I'm friendly to all, unless they aren't. Someone who is looking to group up. A dependable player.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: CSi Cwisp

Any other information you want to include is welcome:

I'm going to go neutral for now, you've not been around too long and I personally think you should've waited a week or two so you could get to know the community and it's people. Although I see no need for the app to be taken down or anything. As long as you keep up being active and friendly I'd be up to +1 you in a weeks time (ish).

Due to the amount and obvious recommendations from the people on your application, I'm going to go ahead and close it, giving you the chance to post a future app once you believe you'll have more support, as from what a lot of these people are saying, they'd be happy to support you once your activity has become more noticed. Looking at your account, I also see you haven't touched the forums since you made this application, but I can't account for the server side since my presence on there has staggered these last couple days.

• George locked this topic