voLt's Vet App

voLt

Player Name: voLt

Steam ID : STEAM_1:1:80774733

Discord username (user#1234): voLt#7426

Which server do you play the most: Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4-6 years can't remember

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: nope

What are you able to bring to the CSi community:  I'm able to bring a long time member that is willing to help people out in all types of situations and just here to have a good time

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: n/a

Any other information you want to include is welcome:  I'm on almost everyday and i'm always trying to help new players

+1
Known him for about 2 weeks now and he's been nothing but funny and pretty chill. Skilled player as well. We banter a lot back and forth but that's what makes it a fun interaction.

Edited by Jerbear
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, George said:

+1 The majority of my interactions with Volt have been friendly, and he is active in-game and on the discord. My only issue is that he roof camps a lot, but hey, we all have flaws.

Honestly hate you 😂

• Toxic 2

After returning back from my break, I got to learn Volt pretty quick. He is a chill dude and knows how to have a good time while being friendly towards new members. He's been very active on the server as well as discord and the forums. I would love to see this guy progress in CSi. and become a Vet member. Good luck. +1

• Love 1

As is the case with Veteran Members, you've been around a long time. Even then, seniority does not soley make someone fit for Vet. Although with you I've seen good activity throughout the last while, as well as a good dedication to the community itself, whilst also interacting very well with other players. With that said I understand you have had a bad past with other players earlier last year, but I hope to see that not return. Welcome to the Vet Club bud.

• Love 1

• George locked this topic