UNBAN REQUEST

k4v1

Steam Username: k4v1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:561343879

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Day-z

How long have you been playing on our server (s): already about 3 hours,but I have experience playing Garry's mod 2600 hours, I bought this account recently to start playing with a clean slate.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No I have not till this ban

If you have been banned, how many times?: Only This time N/A

Why do you think you were banned?: Probably because of the good game, because there is a pretty good and powerful weapon package, and I shoot very well

Why should we lift your ban?: I really like the server and it's the only one that's why I bought late in the evening Garry's mod for a new account as I said before to start playing with a clean slate played 3 hours and went to bed and in the morning I was banned I was not ready for this just for me 3.4 dollars is not extra and it's a shame that ban honest players

I notice you say, "Start with a clean slate", this usually means you have hacked in the past and are trying to get around a past ban. Also you would not be banned without sufficient proof. I assume there is evidence behind this ban and I'm sure it will be posted soon enough. -1

36 minutes ago, k4v1 said:

why does it take so long to find evidence from the administration, maybe because I'm innocent of this ?

As of now I'm afraid @Varmeis the only person who has evidence of you cheating. We do not ban without evidence, so a response will come soon enough.

9 hours ago, k4v1 said:

a week ago

So then you were in control of all of your accounts when you evaded after this account was banned:

image.png.d25a5f0421f65bdac5db3ccd81dae898.png

Only a day after this original account was banned you tried to get away with this account:

image.png.5397906def9034c2ab9386a0f264731e.png

More time passes and a different admin has to ban you for another evasion attempt:

image.png.6226bcbcd7a34377e4b4b8d503051496.png

Two weeks after that you get auto-banned by the console because of steam family sharing with the [Anti-Lox] account:

image.png.bfa359445fbd9785bf99c23732928f5a.png

And that brings us to the present day:

image.png.36160a76ee16c6efc0cddbf4b62e9dba.png

Two days ago you were blocked from joining on the [Anti-Lox] account which has since been renamed to "kevi," so you didn't really try to hide the fact that you were evading your ban with this fresh account that you're appealing for.

We are not required to show how the accounts are linked, nor do I see the need for the original evidence from @Run to be posted, but if he wishes to do so he may attach it on even after the thread being locked and denied.

Appeal Denied

• George locked this topic