Bluffing Damacy Membership Application.

Bluffing Damacy

Player Name: Bluffing Damacy

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:89265329

Discord username: Bluffing Damacy#6306

Which server do you play the most: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): ive been on and off since late 2014,first name i came with was "So Grump" but i don't expect anyone to remember i didn't even know how to use /g to talk global.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: no,im a good noodle.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: all i can bring is a friendly member who genuinely enjoys this community and stay as active as possible.

I'm pretty dedicated when i join a community and strive to keep new and vet members friendly with me and everyone else,drama chips away at communities in my opinion.

I'm sure i can be one of the positive  symbols CSI can depend on and enjoy the gameplay with others.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: George,phoon

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I'm not much of a talker im more of a listener. I love playing minecraft,league of legends  and runescape as well as this servers Dayz! I'm also a big fan of tf2 and was  a tf2 admin for a jailbreak server back in 2016 before the community shut down.

Edited by Bluffing Damacy

• 2 weeks later...

Bluffing is one of the most genuinely kind and considerate people I know on CSi. He is extremely generous and willing to make friends with almost anyone. He doesn't take sides in disputes and overall is just a great person. With that being said I am happy to accept this membership application. I hope to see you around the community whether that's ingame or in the discord and look forward to doing some more fun events with you. Congratulations! 

• phoon locked this topic