***OFFICIAL CSI DRAWING CONTEST***

phoon

Me, CSi. Medinator, and Bluffing Damacy will be hosting a CSI Drawing Contest. First place will recieve a Model on GModZ from the Model Shop and 50k, Second place will recieve 35k and a TOZ-34, and Third place will recieve 15k and an M82. Depending on the quality of the images we receive we may also give an honorable mention prize.

Rules:
1. You must depict a location either on Southside or Chernobyl (Bonus points for including players/combat).
2. Image must be a minimum of 720x480 pixels and a maximum of 3840x2160 pixels.
3. Must follow all community guidelines.
4. Must be made by you (Dont hire a professional artist on fiver or have a friend draw it for you).

Scoring:
1. Originality: 1/15
2. Creativity: 1/10
3. Accuracy to the original: 1/10
4. Quality: 1/20 
5. Effort: 1/10

Maximum score: 65 points

Best of luck please remember to follow all of the rules! Leave your images bellow please only post images to keep from cluttering things. CONTEST WILL END WEDNESDAY AUGUST 19TH 12PM EST.

Edited by Rolchax
End date extended to allow further submissions
  • Love 1
  • Google Translate 1

HELLO,
this is my hand-drawing depiction of CSI Day-Z. It isn't completely accurate (pointed out by george) as to the actual map but its supposed to be a roof camper headshotting another player. the location is supposed to depict the northern east side of the map infront of the pawn shop and bar. hope you all enjoy it!

p.s: i uploaded 3 pictures, 1 of them to prove that i hand drew it myself, second one is a closer up un-processed photo, then the last of em is the processed version to make it clearer/brighter. i was planning on coloring it digitally since i dont have any colors irl to utilize but i think it looks WAYY better being in black and white.

thanks and hope ya enjoy it! - 0101 (JoJ)

Csicontest0101.png

Csicontest0101-2.png

Csicontest0101-3.jpg

• Love 1

me again, i was planning on coloring my submission and submitting it earlier, i thought i would just drop this here anyways even though technically it is past the deadline. I don't have colors, markers, or paint irl so i kind of tried to do it through ms paint but i really didn't like how it was coming out, and tbh i liked the black and white look more than a painted version since i personally depict the map colors to be really bleak, so if i painted it all brown n stuff it would've came out bad (at least when coloring it digitally). but hey this is what i was going to submit afterwards before the deadline but i gave up on it since i didn't like it. i was going for a black and white depiction of the gamemode/map anyways. enjoy the half way done "painted" version :D!

Csicontest0101.png

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, 0101 said:

me again, i was planning on coloring my submission and submitting it earlier, i thought i would just drop this here anyways even though technically it is past the deadline. I don't have colors, markers, or paint irl so i kind of tried to do it through ms paint but i really didn't like how it was coming out, and tbh i liked the black and white look more than a painted version since i personally depict the map colors to be really bleak, so if i painted it all brown n stuff it would've came out bad (at least when coloring it digitally). but hey this is what i was going to submit afterwards before the deadline but i gave up on it since i didn't like it. i was going for a black and white depiction of the gamemode/map anyways. enjoy the half way done "painted" version :D!

Csicontest0101.png

nice job dude

• Love 1

• George locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone who participated in the drawing contest. There was a lot of good submissions and it certainly wasn't easy picking a winner. I with a few other people were asked to list their top 3, after a bit we all came to agree on who our lovely winners would be. The list will be displayed bellow. 

First Place: Model on GModZ from the Model Shop and 50k

Second Place: 35k and a TOZ-34,

Third place: 15k and an M82. 

Honorable Mention:  Eternal Sadness, 10k cash 

First Place: @Lush

Second Place: @Warpizzle

Third Place: @RATCHET

Honorable Mention: @0101

Your prizes will be given to you as soon as possible please take the time to contact me on discord privately and we can setup and arrangement in-game so you can receive your awards. phoon#5161

Edited by Rolchax