0101 Membership Application

Player Name:  0101 (or JoJ)

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:47630404

Discord username (user#1234): JoJ#0789

Which server do you play the most: the Day-Z server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): it has been a while, i cant say exactly but it's been a couple of months.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: no 😄

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Another friendly face and represent sportsmanship, i never really rage or get pissed off at people, i feel like i capable of representing the community positively in-game and out of the game! I also trade a lot in-game :].

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: The one and only "George". He was the one who encouraged me to create an application a week ago!

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I have no other information to include really other than my other alias is JoJ, I trade a lot, im very active, and i am excited to see what the csi member think of in regards to the idea of me being a member in the community. thank you for reading!

• Love 1
  • Winner 1

From all the interactions I have had with you you have been very nice. You are very active on the server and have developed relationships with many other players on the server. I think you would make a great member. +1

• Love 1

I’ve seen you on quite a bit. Although we have never teamed, we have encountered each other numerous times on the battle field. I’ve never heard him rage nor show any type of toxic behavior. I wouldn’t mind seeing him as part of the community. +1

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Jerbear said:

70 - 80% of the time I see you on, I swear I see you just chillin' in safezone trying sell things over and over again. My mind would change if i saw you equally as active out of safezone. 
Don't get me wrong, doing that isn't a bad thing but your active time on is you being in safezone more than being out fighting and killing. Other than that, keep it up. 🙂

I personally think that doing that is a good thing because it creates a market, also its better than him going around killing population, and discouraging new players to keep playing like most CSi members do.

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jerbear said:

70 - 80% of the time I see you on ever since I came back, I swear I see you just chillin' in safezone trying sell things over and over again. My mind would change if i saw you equally as active out of safezone. 
Don't get me wrong, doing that isn't a bad thing but your active time on is you being in safezone more than being out fighting and killing. Other than that, keep it up. 🙂

This is actually such a ridiculous complaint to put on a membership application. I honestly assumed it was satirical at first.

A players activity and dedication to CSi isn't defined by how they play on the server, whether they enjoy going out and shooting people or chilling in sz, they are free to do as they please and still represent the community.

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

+1
My take was pretty freakin' bad. Anyway, avoiding and completely ignoring what I've said in the past, you've been nothing but a chill dude nonetheless and always love to interact with others. Your interactions can definitely be accepted by the CSi. community. Good luck gamer. 🙂

• Love 2
  • Winner 1

• George locked this topic