What's Your Favorite Childhood Video Game?

Skull Kid

As the title says, what game was your favorite to play that you could play as many times without getting bored of it. It's obvious to some, but mine is The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask based off its creepy and fun play through. Skull Kid always was a character I liked and I always held this Zelda game as my favorite. I can play this game for hours and I enjoy it even more when I have friends playing/watching with me. This game was the type of game that you could play alone, but also feel like you were playing with others even if they were just watching. I'll always hold this game close to me and the main antagonist within it. Also, this is one of my favorite links from the the many Zelda games in case some of you don't know each link in a Zelda game is a different one. and this one obtains a mask that makes him God called Fierce Deity Link. Let me know what your childhood game is and why its your favorite.Image result for fierce deity linkImage result for skull kid

World of Warcraft by a long shot, In total I have hours 15725 across all my characters (Probably rage quitting 25% of that time). I've played this game for more than 10 years, and at the start I had no idea what I was doing (mostly cuz I was like 6 when I started playing the game). Now I'm a top ranked Monk healer, and in a heroic only guild that I've been in for 2 years.

I use to do PVP all that time, but since stopped for cuz it got boring without pvp gear and such, and because I've already gotten the highest kill count achievement in the game

image.png.06be0d6783a37775d2165ef715b60958.png.

As of now my favorite WoW expansions (including classic because I've played private servers for that) Has been WotLK, Legion, and MoP (yes the panda expac).

Character I played until MoP:

image.png.5a263431b20f27982488421a172c48a1.png

Character I've played since MoP:

Monk.PNG.4a94ddfb652a35ada532460e29f4b8a6.PNG

(Incoming "tf are those names" comments)

Now im waiting on WoW classic to release 🙂

Edited by Lich King
  • Love 1

Metroid was the first game that I played as a kid that truly captivated me with the amount of world-building that the developers at Retro did for the Prime series. Every region comes alive when you're introduced to it, every enemy has a unique design and its own logbook entry, the lore entries make you invested in learning more, and the soundtrack is still my favorite video game score to this day.

And you can't overlook that Samus was the first major playable female protagonist in a video game, which set the scene for having a successful franchise headed by a heroine...

IMG_523237.thumb.jpg.76ce7243d02fbfba7eabc0f5818dcb7b.jpg

...but we don't like to talk about Other M around these parts :^)

• Love 1

Sonic Adventure 2, Super Mario World for the gameboy as well as A Link to the Past were all strong games that had infinite replay value for me. Sonic adventure 2 was lit because it embodied all the things a game should have. Great graphics (for the time) An OST that was unbeatable (Pumpkin hill) as well as immaculate game play. The idea of finding animals and robot shards to take care of a chao was just phenomenal.

Super MarioWorld for the gameboy/SNES was a game ahead of its time. Fun levels, a linear story and the ability to play as luigi made this game a staple for  my childhood. Always running to the secret level in the first part of the world to grab yoshi and a feather to find secrets in other levels made it fun as hell to play.

Lastly, one of the great Zelda games. A Link to the Past was probably the most replay intensive just because of how fun it was to redo. The secrets were easy to find, there wasn't much to go off of for side questing but by god was it just so fun. Each play through felt so refreshing in its story and music that it has to be one of my favorite games of all time.

Pics for reference

Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png

1842959_1.jpg

The_Legend_of_Zelda_A_Link_to_the_Past_SNES_Game_Cover.jpg

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, Mr Solo Dolo said:

Super MarioWorld for the gameboy/SNES was a game ahead of its time. Fun levels, a linear story and the ability to play as luigi made this game a staple for  my childhood. Always running to the secret level in the first part of the world to grab yoshi and a feather to find secrets in other levels made it fun as hell to play.

That was the shit, played that so much.

I played a variety of games so im just gonna say what i remember

• Pokemon Stadium
  • Adventure Quest
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Luigi's Mansion (never beat it tho)
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
  • And a whole lot more games that my uncle pirated for the ps2 :AngryGlitch:

• Love 1

Here is a list of several of my favorite games as a child:

• Super Mario Sunshine ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • Pokemon Leaf Green ❤️
  • Halo 3 ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • Call of Duty WAW ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • Super Mario Bros 3 ❤️❤️ 
  • Pikmin 1 & 2 ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • Gotcha Force  ❤️ 
  • Love 1

Okay well i grew up poor so i didnt have much to play but i was a grateful kid so i loved the games i played OVER AND OVER again and the best ones in my childhood id say

Medal Of Honor frontline (PS2)

Pokemon Stadium (N64)

Super Mario Sunshine (forgot xd)

Battalion Wars (Gamecube)

Super Smash Bros (first one) (N64)

BUT THE MOST OG IN MY CHILDHOOD GOES TO 1 GAME/ not really game its a browser game

club penguin xd

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

• Zelda Ocarina of Time

(Actually terrifies me, but loved it.)

• 007 Golden Gun

• Perfect Dark

• Zelda A Link to the Past

• Pokémon Stadium

• Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire

• Pokémon Yellow

• Smash Bros

• Oblivion

• Skyrim

• Fallout 3 / 4

• CSI GmodZ 😉

• All Mario games

• Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time (N64)
  • Spider-Man 2 (PS2)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PS2)
  • Halo 2 (XBOX)
  • Guitar Hero Metallica (Wii)
  • Dead Rising 2 (PS3)
  • Medal Of Honor European Assault (PS2)
  • Mario Kart 64 (N64)
  • Mario Kart (NintendoDS)
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS2)
  • The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask (N64)