Black's Membership Application

Black

Player Name: Black

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:443795013

Discord username (user#1234): Captain Black Sparrow#8269

Which server do you play the most: Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since The Middle Of June 2020

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I have been temp banned for 5 days on some Gmod server years ago that i cant remember the name of for using inappropriate language over voice chat (was new to PC gaming and Garry's mod servers in general so didn't know how things really worked at the time) then killing an admin/moderator in what was apparently a non-PvP setting :/. 

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Since i have began playing i have found myself to get along quite well with the majority of the community, have always been quite friendly & generous to people regardless of how much experience they have in the game and am always willing to help someone figure out how to play the game if need be.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: CSi. Phoon (as well as a few other CSi members) seemed to think i would have a good shot.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: not really much else to include aside from whats been requested of me but im looking forward to everyone's response to my application and am looking forward to being a better part of this community as i find both the game and community to be quite thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you.

Although we haven’t teamed, I have seen you to be fairly active on the server. I’d like to get to know you a little more personally before I give a rating. Stop by Discord sometime or shoot me a message and I’d be happy to play with you and get to know you as a person. For now, Neutral. Looking forward to meeting you and changing my rating.

After some time, I got to talk with Black and get to know him a little better. He seems fairly friendly and seems like a chill dude. I wouldn't mind seeing you apart of this community. Good luck +1

Edited by CSi. Kalder
Mind has been made up.

All my interactions and many others with you have been nothing but good. That coupled with the activity you've shown towards the server I believe you to be a perfect fit for membership. Welcome to CSi.

Edited by George

• George locked this topic