Trouble in Terrorist Town

Xavier

Hello everyone! 

I've decided I'd like to bring back the roots of my Garry's Mod prime time- TTT!

For those not in the know, I'm currently moving to the states which has basically put a halt on everything but my thoughts.

Our TTT server will be mainly vanilla with these added tweaks:

- Better and sturdier CSS-like weapons

- Curated map pool currently containing 317 maps (Does not include any new fancy popular map released after 2014)

Our TTT server will NOT have: pointshop/PACspectator deathmatchroll the dice, gambling gimmicks

I'm making this announcement post with two goals:

1. I want to know what makes a TTT server iconic and brings it to life in your eyes

2. I also want map suggestions (Send me links of specific maps- not collections)

Of course, but I'm not going to download every single public workshop addon and buy all the paid scripts to just make a carbon copy of every other server out there. I'm not saying I want to completely avoid those sources, but I don't want the server to become saturated with shit

I feel like too much customization is not good at all, so i'm glad that we're not going down that road. I agree that pointshop is almost a staple of any current TTT server but it can also ruin the game when the models/props etc can be called out with ease. Im super down for more detective and traitor weapons and more maps that have T traps. 

Yeah, one TTT server I played on before CSi for a long time was because it was simple in other words, no pointshop/customizations. Maybe just models but just fun maps (trap maps would be nice) and a fun active positive community will bring the server together.

Agree with medinator, When the server has a lot of people in it it takes quite a while for the round to end. Having a spectator deathmatch (optional) would likely increase the odds of people staying on. I always enjoyed the deathmatches when playing TTT, I felt rather bored waiting for rounds to end and would hop server to server.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 10:53 PM, CSi. Kalder said:

Agree with medinator, When the server has a lot of people in it it takes quite a while for the round to end. Having a spectator deathmatch (optional) would likely increase the odds of people staying on. I always enjoyed the deathmatches when playing TTT, I felt rather bored waiting for rounds to end and would hop server to server.

have cup of tea and crumpets whilst spectate stupid boy