Unban ItsProxy

ItsProxy

Steam Username: Alphas. ItsProxy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52143145

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 2 days

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Minging on dark RP, besides that no.

If you have been banned, how many times?: No clue.

Why do you think you were banned?: Said I was hacking.

Why should we lift your ban?: Wasn't hacking.

ebD65cu.png

I don't know what evidence phoon has in regards to your permanent ban, however you did have sv_allowcslua set to 1, which allows for clientside lua ( which often times is used for cheats ) to be ran.

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

ebD65cu.png

I don't know what evidence phoon has in regards to your permanent ban, however you did have sv_allowcslua set to 1, which allows for clientside lua ( which often times is used for cheats ) to be ran.

How do I turn that off?

You were originally banned for using ESP and Aim assistance. During the short time I was spectating you you looked at multiple players directly through walls, and blatantly aimlocked on many different players. Your friend was also banned and he also ironically made an appeal a not to long ago. From the looks you have the exact same cheats because of the way your aimlock snaps onto players. You act stupid when it comes to the anticheat bans as if you didn't do anything which isn't the case since you need to manually bypass it. I will post my evidence bellow. 

Appeal denied without another chance to ever appeal.

• phoon locked this topic