unban request (gmod day-Z)

Alphas. Zerofansforme

Steam Username: Alphas. Zerofansforme

Steam ID:     STEAM_0:0:124767918

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: The Day-z server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): on and off for 2 days

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: no i have never be banned before 

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: supposedly cheating

Why should we lift your ban?: i have never used hacks or cheated from the clip that was shared my frames went down and then i held down click and started to spin cause i would have lost the dual anyways so i was memeing if i was cheating i would have killed them dont you think.

I appreciate you making an appeal, but as you and your friends will quickly find out this statement is a blatant lie:

35 minutes ago, Alphas. Zerofansforme said:

i have never used hacks or cheated

To get the most clarity from these clips I played them at half speed. Excuse the poor framerate as well 🙂 

Here is your first major offense, you snap to the first dude to exit the car and then instantly lock onto the other person still inside before turning your aimlock off to make it seem like the first few bullets were lucky shots.

This is the instance that you're referencing and the one that another person called you out for in global chat. You didn't kill him because your aimlock was switching back and forth between two different people, one of whom you would've never been able to see at all as indicated by the red outline on the player model in the distance.

Not as major of an offense as the other 3 clips here, but you can clearly see the snap in all 3 shots that you take.

This one is definitely your crowning achievement, you managed to snap to all 3 of their heads in an instant.

• Winner 1

• Varme locked this topic