Ayorichhs Ban Appeal

RatKid

Steam Username: Ayorichh

Steam ID: Idk Phoon Knows It.

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Csi Day Z Server.

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Few Months.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 1

Why do you think you were banned?: Hacking

Why should we lift your ban?:I Wasnt Hacking Somone Framed Me, Somehow, I Miss Phoon And My Boys Tho...

38 minutes ago, RatKid said:

Why should we lift your ban?:I Wasnt Hacking Somone Framed Me, Somehow, I Miss Phoon And My Boys Tho...

You were originally banned for Aim assistance and use of ESP. I will break it down kill by kill. The first player you blatantly snap onto twice the second shot being the most obvious as you basically snap around the pole. The second player you shoot through a one way window with 0 prior knowledge of his location then proceed to stop shooting instantly after you kill him as if you would know he was dead. And the cherry ontop at the end you glance over at 2 players inside of hospital not once, but twice. You claim to be framed and left some very concerning messages in the discord I happened to have screenshotted and put in your amazing frag montage bellow that I edited up for you because I was feeling kind. I do not regret spending 30 minutes editing this and I am happy that you will stay banned for eternity. Pretty much goes without being said but your appeal is denied and you will never be given another chance to appeal. But I have felt the need to give you something in return for such a harsh punishment so I made you a nice little video. Hope you like it :D.

• Toxic 1

• phoon locked this topic