Abuse of power

join my nakama

George is a terrible admin. 100% Guaranteed he bought the position. Almost 100% sure he uses his position of power to get a competitive advantage. Can this guy be sacked from administrator? He doesn't do anything productive for the server. Reacts to everything said on the server. Then just gets to ban for me 2 hours for no reason? Terrible admin terrible person and character. 

• Toxic 1

You're a toxic person, here's some examples:

bd5fbe7c64d6b50dfc7df982d8469a24.png

along with a pleasant video to go with it. No clue what it is with you and inbreds tbh.

4 minutes ago, join my nakama said:

Then just gets to ban for me 2 hours for no reason? 

Dw that was just a place holder. I actually did goto your location and shoot you just before banning you. Since after some consideration and compiling all the toxic shit you said, I'm going to go ahead and give you a 1 month ban.

• George locked this topic
12 minutes ago, join my nakama said:

George is a terrible admin. 100% Guaranteed he bought the position.  

lul. All admins are vetted and undergo a long application process.

14 minutes ago, join my nakama said:

Almost 100% sure he uses his position of power to get a competitive advantage. Can this guy be sacked from administrator? He doesn't do anything productive for the server. Reacts to everything said on the server. Then just gets to ban for me 2 hours for no reason? Terrible admin terrible person and character. 

Wrong on all counts here, chief. He has a long list of cheaters and toxic players banned, including yourself. He is involved and plays the game fairly to ensure a pleasant experience for all users, and from what he posted, he's doing his job well imho.

• Love 1