Jerbear's (CSi. Zero Two) Veteran Application

Jerbear

Player Name: CSi. Zero Two (Also WIDELY known as Jerbear)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59109098

Discord Username: Jerbear#0001

Which server do you play the most: DayZ Server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I've been playing on CSI's DayZ server for about 4-5 years i want to say. Definitely remember being 15 and playing.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I've been banned once about 3 years ago due to me being an idiot and tinkering with DDoS'ing people.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: A challenge out in the battlefield first and foremost, but a good friend friend to most if not all people in the community whether they be CSi or not. I always love talking to people in safezone and making new friends to group with.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Me 🙂

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I am nice to everyone unless they are dicks to me first. I've also taken about a 1 year break during the year of 2018 because i was with my girlfriend at that time. Though i am now back to being active again. 🙂 I don't hold grudges against people.

• Agree 1

Whilst I have only noticed Jerbear being back and active in the community these last couple days, he has shown dedication to the community in the past and clearly intends to carry on doing so. He is a friendly guy and even though he plays the game like an absolute coward scrolling back to sz every 5 minutes, he's always fun to encounter. +1

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, George said:

Whilst I have only noticed Jerbear being back and active in the community these last couple days, he has shown dedication to the community in the past and clearly intends to carry on doing so. He is a friendly guy and even though he plays the game like an absolute coward scrolling back to sz every 5 minutes, he's always fun to encounter. +1

Couldn't have said it better myself. +1

• Love 1

• George locked this topic