Player Name: BigWongus

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:556138112😞

Discord username (user#1234):

BigWongus#9526

Which server do you play the most: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A month, give or take

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Nope

What are you able to bring to the CSi community:

I'm quite a friendly guy who enjoys helping the community, I like to banter but I can be serious when necessary. I don't have the most experience on the server but I can tell you now I am thoroughly enjoying my time here, and i'm here to stay. I would be happy to represent CSI.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Georgie, Jerbear

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Since I started playing, I've been grinding the server pretty hard. Already level 21 which speaks for itself, although the rollback hit me pretty hard, but we move. I appreciate the work that goes into the server as well as the community.

+1

Been a homie since i've met him on the server randomly. Had tons of fun grouping and playing with him. Never had an issue nor had the moment to where i disliked the guy. He's a chill dude and definitely deserves a spot in the community. xqcL

+1 The last month Wongus has been around he has been overall active and friendly. His first day on the server he actually called out 2 hackers who I then promptly dealt with after. That in itself is more correct callouts for hackers than Medinator has after 4 years. oh and he's british

Had a handful of conversations with you ingame and on the discord. You seem like a pretty relaxed guy that I could totally see being a member. Only withdrawing trait is that you are sadly british and we could do with as little of your kind as possible, but I guess we could let this one slide. +1

• Optimistic 2

• George locked this topic