Unban Appeal - Charlie

Charliee

Steam Username: charlie 😄

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53915099

Link to ban request (if there is one): Isn't one.

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ num 7

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Started today so i'd guess around 5hours - 7 hours.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: --- only this time ---

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned due to my brother cheating like a knob and getting himself banned. This lead to the staff believing I was ban evading as we're on the same IP which is understandable.

Why should we lift your ban?: I know it sounds like that one bullshit excuse all the kids use that get banned.. 'it was my brother' bla bla bla, but this time  it's genuine as it actually wasn't my fault. He always joins servers I play on and cheats on them, which usually does end up like this. I think I should get unbanned as I'm actually innocent and haven't actually done anything wrong. If there's a way you can check, to prove its my brother and im not speaking a bunch of shit, you can check we was playing at the same time and it's not my alt or whatever. Cheers.

After discussing with other administrators, it seems you both were active at the same time which kind of rules out the possibility of ban evasion.

I have lifted the IP ban, but your brother's account/Steam ID will remain banned until he makes a successful appeal. You are now free to play.