Nefarious

Username:

Nefarious

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): 

STEAM_0:0:59986228

What time & date was the occurrence: 

07/28/2020 around 8 in the morning mountain time

What server is this for?:

I want to say both? But this occured on the DayZ server.

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?):  

Yes.

How long have they been playing on our server(s): 

A few days or so.

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: 

Yes. Cheating. I admit I was and I honestly don't mind the ban. Just want to report this so others come out and share their experience with this person and or make their own reports.

If they have been banned, how many times?:  

Not that I know of. 

Explain your story: 

Recently I was on the server doing my thing before getting on to go do IRL errands and when I decided to hop on hours later. I got the ban. I read it and spoke  to another admin to see where I can find George and speak to him personally. I directed myself to George, proceeding to ask him why I was banned and if there was any evidence. He proceeded to give me the passive aggressive response which I honestly did not appreciate but kept my composure and still nicely spoke to him about me wanting to see the clip to plan out if it would be worth appealing. He practically didn't care and wanted me to do it anyways. In my opinion, he wanted to make me do the appeal as a form of public humiliation, but I agreed to do the appeal. I knew I was cheating. I wanted to see what was stacked against me before I do any form of fighting against the ban. I posted the appeal and he posted the clip. I saw the video and I gave up on trying. I laughed from the clip, hoping there was more than a 7 second video. George sadly, proceeded to insult me, calling me a retard and resulted in blocking me in the end.

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness):

None due to it being discord DMs

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): 

https://imgur.com/a/Qpt3k7z

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?:

Whatever kind of punishment the highers see fit.  I just found it unacceptable of his behavior. I don't care if it was either professional or more relaxed. It's a gmod server after all. There's no reason to insult others. And after my brief altercation with him, I felt as if he's prone to falling into this aggressive attitude and I'm not the only person he's done this to. I know what I did was wrong and I take full responsibility, but he should also be accountable for how he presents himself to players before he ends up single highhandedly turning people from the server. I thank for whoever reads this without a bias due to my ban.

• Dumb 2
  • Learn to read 1
  • Toxic 1

42 minutes ago, Nefarious said:

I directed myself to George, proceeding to ask him why I was banned and if there was any evidence. He proceeded to give me the passive aggressive response which I honestly did not appreciate but kept my composure and still nicely spoke to him about me wanting to see the clip to plan out if it would be worth appealing. He practically didn't care and wanted me to do it anyways. In my opinion, he wanted to make me do the appeal as a form of public humiliation, but I agreed to do the appeal. 

I don't care if you didn't appreciate it since you hacked then decided to claim ignorance to what you did. I asked you to appeal because I couldn't send the clip due to discords limit of 8MB, with the clip in question being over 9MB, I simply wanted you to make an appeal so I could post it.

46 minutes ago, Nefarious said:

George sadly, proceeded to insult me, calling me a retard and resulted in blocking me in the end.

"Can't Stand Idiots"

49 minutes ago, Nefarious said:

but he should also be accountable for how he presents himself to players before he ends up single highhandedly turning people from the server. 

I only acted this way to you, a hacker, someone who is permanently banned.

0027038f3a9e0e96ed451b457320d71d.png

tbh I don't think this is me being passive aggressive, literally just a lil joke, just my luck I do it towards some brain dead hacker though I guess.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Nefarious said:

Yes. Cheating. I admit I was and I honestly don't mind the ban. Just want to report this so others come out and share their experience with this person and or make their own reports.

ok lowkey your like making this out to be way more serious then it actually is, like I called you a retard through private dms, your making it out like I'm some serial rapist and dozens of people are going to come out with allegations like some bill cosby shit wtf lmao

If you had researched any of the accepted forum appeals, you'll find the majority are cheaters who admitted to cheating and owned up to it. Say and do what you want, but our process is fair. Players looking for another chance at honest play will get it, and you didn't want that.

19 minutes ago, Rolchax said:

If you had researched any of the accepted forum appeals, you'll find the majority are cheaters who admitted to cheating and owned up to it. Say and do what you want, but our process is fair. Players looking for another chance at honest play will get it, and you didn't want that.

The thing is I don't want to come back. I just wanted to point out the fact that his behavior is unacceptable.

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Nefarious said:

The thing is I don't want to come back. I just wanted to point out the fact that his behavior is unacceptable.

Ah yes, moral superiority from a person who can't play the server fairly and legitimately. My apologies.

• Winner 4
  • What? 1

2 hours ago, Nefarious said:

He practically didn't care and wanted me to do it anyways. In my opinion, he wanted to make me do the appeal as a form of public humiliation, but I agreed to do the appeal.

That’s literally his job to direct you to appeal 

same as everyone else 

• Love 1
  • Learn to read 1

I think all you people are missing the damn point of me posting this. I was told this wasn't his first time doing this and was being a rude ass virgin to other people. I don't give a fuck about anything else.

5 hours ago, Medinator said:

That’s literally his job to direct you to appeal 

same as everyone else 

I just  asked for the clip to see me shitting on someone. He could've fucking uploaded either youtube or any other retarded website. Big brain people would do that. It's 7 second video. It would take 30 seconds instead I had to make a dumbass appeal I didn't even want to make. 

Actually clear your head for a second and think but y'all can't since one is an ass kisser and the rest are admins? Other admins told me he's been addressed for his actions multiple times. 

• Dumb 1

6 hours ago, Nefarious said:

rude ass virgin

You literally hacked on a gmod server you sad fuck lmao

6 hours ago, Nefarious said:

Other admins told me he's been addressed for his actions multiple times. 

these other admins are clearly fictional because I haven't been personally addressed for my "actions" once you actual deformed mongrel, stop reaching for straws to try and get me spanked because your small brain decided to hack and thought you'd get away with it. It's the internet, if you really think getting shit talked in private DMS is this serious then quite honestly go outside, I can only imagine the fucking stench that comes of you.

Edited by George
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, George said:

You literally hacked on a gmod server you sad fuck lmao

these other admins are clearly fictional because I haven't been personally addressed for my "actions" once you actual deformed mongrel, stop reaching for straws to try and get me spanked because your small brain decided to hack and thought you'd get away with it. It's the internet, if you really think getting shit talked in private DMS is this serious then quite honestly go outside, I can only imagine the fucking stench that comes of you.

And? It's fun as fuck. You're clearly fucking braindead beyond belief and don't understand what I'm saying how about stop spitting out jizz, pussy boy. Lock this thread. Do my bidding. Oh and go outside? Homie you're an admin on a dumbass server. Re-evaluate yourself before telling someone what to do.

Edited by Nefarious
  • Disagree 1

22 minutes ago, Nefarious said:

And? It's fun as fuck. You're clearly fucking braindead beyond belief and don't understand what I'm saying how about stop spitting out jizz, pussy boy. Lock this thread. Do my bidding. Oh and go outside? Homie you're an admin on a dumbass server. Re-evaluate yourself before telling someone what to do.

And I find administrating on this "dumbass server" fun as fuck since I can catch and ban hackers like you then get further enjoyment when you make a dumb founded staff report on me. If you even knew me slightly in regards to how I regularly act in the server you wiuld know I'm actually quite friendly, although I see very little point in speaking to hackers like you in a respectable manner, who even after breaking our rules and clearly showing no intent of being honest, still hold themselves to such a high esteem. Quite frankly the majority of my responses to you are just bait because I think you're a literal moron, the way you filled in this report shows that.

At the end of the day, you hacked, you got big upset because I baited you. Guess this is my last post on this. Love you Nefarious xoxo

5 minutes ago, George said:

now I'm actually quite friendly, although I see very little point in speaking to hackers like you in a respectable manner, who even after breaking our rules and clearly showing no intent of being honest, still hold themselves to such a high esteem. Quite frankly the majority of my responses to you are just bait because I think

Love you too, bitch. I'll come back and I blame the dumbass format and how this site was made.

Edited by Nefarious

• Varme locked this topic