my request for d'eban

Franck Bellucci

Steam Username: Franck Bellucci

Steam ID: 76561198243201530

Link to ban request (if there is one): no

Which server are you banned from?: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): depuis 5h

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: troll freekill of mass lo

If you have been banned, how many times?: once from your server

Why do you think you were banned?: mon ami m'a dit que j'étais ban pour hack

Why should we lift your ban?:  j'ai demandé sur le chat général comment télécharger les addon et on m'a répondu quand tu te connectes et télécharge automatiquement Deluxe utiliser ce petit bug Dadone quand je vois les murs en erreur ils sont invisibles plein de bâtiments sont visibles et je vois des gens voler dans le ciel et quand je tire des fois j'arrive à les tuer des fois pas et elle m'a dit que je hack

ps : excuse me for my English a little bad but I'm French and use Google Translate and it's my friend who brought me back on this server told me we could have fun killing people get stuff and kill zombies

I asked on the general chat how to download the addon and I was told when you connect and download automatically Deluxe use this little bug Dadone when I see the walls in error they are invisible full of buildings are visible and I see people flying in the sky and when I shoot sometimes I get to kill them not times and she told me that I hac k- rough translation

the first video with the bushes I looked at a tutorial for me you are my FPS and since I do not see anymore the leaves on the trees nests of the bushessorry i'm francophone i can not read english

if you believe I'm in bad faith you're just going to check on the internet

and mdr the second video I told you that I saw the walls in error and that's good I saw big mistakes in front of me for the walls I saw many big mistakes and a blow of voice of guy to pass the errors and I realized that he was outside I am lying mistakes and after I would have shot him

après c'est votre avis personnel je ne peux pas le changer mais tout ce que je sais réellement j'aurais eu un hack je serai pas mort autant de fois et j'aurais été beaucoup plus de monde et beaucoup plus avec beaucoup plus de chatte j'ai arrêté des j'aurais tué des mecs à 300 m avec un Beretta

after I will not persist this judgment but here I had just arrived I made ban no moderator teleport me to talk to me even if I do not speak English you could have written to him but nobody spoke nobody called me on the cat it does not matter my friends will play without me even if you have a good server too bad it does not matter

Nous ne sommes pas un rp. Dans PvP, tricher est perm non warning. Because only idiots require cheats and offer excuses.

37 minutes ago, Franck Bellucci said:

après c'est votre avis personnel je ne peux pas le changer mais tout ce que je sais réellement j'aurais eu un hack je serai pas mort autant de fois et j'aurais été beaucoup plus de monde et beaucoup plus avec beaucoup plus de chatte j'ai arrêté des j'aurais tué des mecs à 300 m avec un Beretta

He's saying "after that (I assume his english explanation of the videos) it is your opinion, and I can't change it. If I did have hacks, I would not have died as often and killed many more players. I could have killed players at 300m with the beretta"

You can not deny the blatant aim-lock in the videos, and we have no room for liars and cheaters here. 

• 2 weeks later...