Unban request (GModZ)

l1lPingu

Steam Username:  Lil Pingu

Steam ID: 76561198044012056

Link to ban request (if there is one): None.

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ.

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 2 days, around 8 hours.

Have you ever been banned  before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Nop.

If you have been banned, how many times?: Nop.

Why do you think you were banned?: I really don't know; it says Aim Assistance + ESP, i do not use any hacks and i don't even know what ESP is. I was playing with my friends and shooting other people, suddenly i got banned while checking my inv.

Why should we lift your ban?: I just want to keep playing, i met friends and was having fun. Honestly, not using anything. If there is a way to show more info to prove that i do not have anything please tell me.

Steam screeshot.jpg

Edited by Rolchax

Absolutely love when cheaters plea their innocence. Looking forward to seeing the evidence from George. I am just going to go ahead and -1 you for lying, people don't get banned on accident for cheating. One thing I can't stand is people who cheat and whats even worse is the ones who lie about cheating and act like nothing happened. Looking forward to you being denied,

In this first clip you very clearly snap to the head of hamstatime. In the second clip your gun has absolutely no recoil as you shoot darren in the back, then snapping off him when he dies. At the start of the clip though you do seem to already snap to him, but I believe that to be more of a coincidence in comparison to these other 2 examples.

https://gyazo.com/3f767f4bb0a041015a39be7e8a5f0c89

https://gyazo.com/0a338190e2ec13ebaf4395b7c87cfffc

This first clip shows very well that you were using some kind of vision assistance (ESP) to see where this player was. You had just spawned in from safezone and so had no for-knowledge of his location, not to mention this distance he was it whilst also holding a knife out gives no indication to you utilising sound to your advantage. I will also go ahead and include a video of your full altercation with Council Member Teddybears, which I find more sus than actual evidence, but gives a backbone to my other claims.

https://gyazo.com/afb3348cf1a9c51bec3642bda2245d72

1 hour ago, l1lPingu said:

I literally just asked how can i prove that i do not use any hacks, cause i don't. If i did, i wouldn't be appealing...

Oh.. all my evidence can be scrapped in that case, why would a hacker ever lie about hacking?

For the first clip, i can remember that, and i did hear sound, so that is it, shots in the head there is nothing i can say, just aimed.

The second clip, the dude is literally stuck, in straight line, how would i miss? I don't know about recoil, but there was no way to miss....

The video in the rooftops, what is the suspicious act? There was a guy bent over not moving, i killed him, and the other guy came out while being shot.. i just kept waiting like the other guy inside the building did...

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a good while since this ban was instated although after reviewing my evidence again I don't personally find it to be sufficient enough. Although I do still believe you to have been hacking, I will be unbanning you.

With that said I hope to see you back on the server playing fairly and taking this as a second chance.

• Rolchax changed the title to Unban request (GModZ)
  • George locked this topic