Unban Request

CharlesUU

Steam Username: CharlesUU

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/charlesuu/

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Around a week

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I have been banned on other servers such as DarkRP servers for NITRP and RDM

If you have been banned, how many times?: Around 5

Why do you think you were banned?: Duplicating Money

Why should we lift your ban?: I realize that what I did was very dangerous to the game as it could've easily broken the economy. I never dropped money to anyone I just simply gave myself enough money to buy all the perks and ammo from the shop as I needed it. I learned about the exploit from a friend who was also banned named Chief, he dropped millions of dollars to random players who I see have also been banned. I really love playing your server and I am simply requesting that I be given a couple week ban so I can learn my lesson properly and have my account reset completely.

Your ban will not be reduced, you did what you did with the intent of having an unfair advantage over other players. Personally I couldn't care less if you love the server, you clearly didn't love it enough to respect our rules and earn things like all of us have.

Appeal Denied without chance of future appeal

• Winner 1

• George locked this topic